- Contact originating creditors, collection agencies and out of state attorney offices in order to negotiate on clients behalf for a reduced settlement on delinquent and/or charged off accounts
- Calculate acceptable percentages for settlement according to guidelines set forth by the department
- Work an open queue of clients in order to achieve goals and objectives
- Review client banking accounts to determine funds necessary to complete settlement and payment of company fees.
- Gathering and submitting required documentation for approval and payment of accounts, not limited to transmittal and receipt of various e-faxes to and from enrolled clients’, creditors’, collection agencies, and attorney offices.
- Reporting and various other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
Required Skills and Traits
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in contact center or similar environment
- Prior collections experience preferred
- Prior inside sales experience preferred
- Strong sense of professionalism and client stewardship
- Ability to be coachable, competitive, and an eagerness to succeed.
- Fantastic office culture
- State of the art technology
- Strong Leadership Team
- Fast growth potential through company
- Base-pay and uncapped earning potential